Friday, March 28, 2008

Recent Changes

I realize I have not written in over a month now. Jen thinks it is because I don't want to, but really I haven't had that much time this last month. Sure, I could probably have fit it in somewhere but with school getting more and more busy and karate becoming so important I have a lot on my mind and my blog has not been one of them.

So much is happened in this last month. Jen has already written about the baby. Yes, the ultrasound confirmed that it is indeed a BOY and Yes, his name is PERRIN JACOB! Jen for some reason insists on reminding everyone that I wanted Perrin and she chose the Jacob. Maybe someday she will get over it and start telling people that she doesn't really mind Perrin at all, she just wants to have some sort of drama in her life. I love her...*sigh*

Jen is doing all sorts of fun activities now, like Yoga and now has her yellow belt in karate. She is always complaining about Perrin kicker her in the ribs which I must say I feel sorry for her. At least we know Perrin's karate skills are already developing. He probably is going to know all of "Basic Form 1" before he even comes out.

No comments: