I really hate being sick! Jen didn't allow me to do anything. I had to stay in bed all day. She told me that when you sick you have to rest. I wouldn't know; this is only the second time I have been sick since I was 11 years old. I don't know how people deal with being sick. I had a temperature of 102.2, I couldn't sleep, my stomach hurt, my head hurt, my whole body hurt and what is worse I wasn't allowed to go to karate. The one bonus, Jen did whatever I wanted her to do, waiting on me hand and foot. Is it worth it? I just am thanking the Lord that I am normally healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well you should have spent today working on your story! Just a suggestion. I always need something to occupy myself when I am sick and bed-ridden.
sorry to hear you were sick,the best thing to do is the rubik's cube nothing passes time like that hope you feel better
Post a Comment