Monday, February 18, 2008

Vent

I have no other way of venting so this is where it is happening. I hate this day. I hate everything about this day. So much for holidays. I have a project due that I haven't started, partly, because I really don't know what to do and secondly I am so frustrated that I can't really think.
I went on a walk hoping it would help, it didn't. I cleaned my car and cleaned and rearranged our extra room and that didn't help. Jen left earlier to go spend time with Trisha, I think she needed that. I think I made her pretty mad this morning, which is the reason she left.
Anyway, I have been alone all day, feeling sorry for myself which is stupid but I just decided that I want to feel this way. It is all my own fault and I don't even care. I hate it all.
I'll be fine tomorrow and in good spirits but until then, this is a cruel world.

3 comments:

chadlight5 said...

umm....maybe not a good time to post a comment but, it works posting thoughts on a blog, sorry about your crappy day but i can remember you once told me we male the world cruel by our actions.What happened?

jen. said...

i made you all better!

Matt said...

YEAH JEN I AM SURE YOU DID
(wink wink)
Anyway sorry, dude some days are like that. I have had my share of days like that too.