Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Touching Lives

I don't think anyone can ever fully understand what people mean and how they have effected our lives. I am not even sure if we can fully know. Maybe someday we will better understand. There have been countless people that have touched my life. Many who have passed away and many that I just don't ever see anymore. Many I have around me everyday and I take them for granted.
Maybe I could be better at expressing my gratitude to others and allowing them to know how much I care and how much they have helped me.
My gratitude and love goes out to all of you. If I could write everyone that has influenced my life and the reasons why I would. It takes to much time but to few I express my deepest appreciation and love for your care and continual support.

Jen, my wife, is the best thing in my life. I don't deserve her goodness at times but always she reminds me who I am and what I can be. Her strength and love more than any other has been that which has carried me through thick and thin. I apologize often for my mistakes and always she is there to forgive me and help me see...what is really important. Thank You

My parents, they have been my foundation of right and goodness. Their examples have been such a part of who I have become. Thank You

Perrin, my best friend for the majority of my life and perfect example to me of what I am trying to become. He has always been there no matter what or when the need came. Thank You

My siblings have been my best friends. Each of them have been continuing examples to me of what a family is supposed to be. They are always there for me and each other. I hope all of you know how amazing you and how much to mean to me. Thank You

Jen's family, and my new family. I couldn't have married into a better family. I love you all so much and miss being away from you. Thank You.

Trisha, specifically because you are probably the only other person besides Jen that will read this. Thank you, not just for reading it. I am so glad to have you as a SISTER! You were the one who's opinion I worried most about when dating Jen, not sure why but it was important to me and it still means so much.

To all the rest of those in my life, I love you all. Thank You

I have made a decision to write about one person in my life everyday. How I see them and what they have meant to me in my life. They may never read it, but if they do I hope they realize that they are important and have made a difference.

2 comments:

jen. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen. said...

are you sure the best thing in your life isn't cupcakes? or not doing the dishes? just checking...