Monday, April 14, 2008

Heather & Jacob

Aunt Lisa called on Sunday. She is great! I felt so good after talking to her even though it was short. I realize more and more what a wonderful family that I have. All the family has always been really close to each other.
Anyway, she called to find out about Heather's boyfriend JACOB. First of all he is great, we got along really well, even though it is Heather who has to like him not me. HEATHER, JEN AND I APPROVE! It would be fun to have him as a relative. Jen thinks he is a lot like myself and probably the reason we got along. If he can handle being a geek like the rest of the family then he is in.
Anyway, Heather's happiness is important to me, not just because she is a relative but Jen and I got together because of her.
Jen and I are really pushing for this one and I have a feeling that Heather is looking to the future with Jacob in mind. GOOD.

No comments: